Saturday, February 4, 2012

Why does my boyfriend like takin me out and gets mad if i want to spend money on him?

im 17 and he's 18 he takes me out to eat alot but gets mad if i eat something unhealthy alot and he doesn't want me buying him anything for christmas or his b-day even if he needs it but why?|||Well the not wanting you to eat unhealthy could either mean he's shallow, or he's just been raised to only eat healthy foods.





The not wanting you to buy him anything could be a matter of pride. Which is another thing that could have been instilled in him by his parents.





If he makes you happy stay with him, if these things are really bothering you, you can talk to him about it. If he still gives you crap about the whole thing and you're unhappy in the long run, you might be better off separating.|||ima guy n i hate when my exs would buy me things or try to take me out..its a mans job to support the girl n get her what she wants but sometimes a guy says dnt get him anything just to see if ull still get him something.lol i dnt know about the eating part but i would say still get him something for xmas or his birthday just to show u care n theres no way he can get mad just dnt tell him ur getting him anything

No comments:

Post a Comment