Saturday, February 11, 2012

Do you get mad at yourself when you waste money?

I rented a movie at redbox and have kept it out a week I feel stupid and angry lol|||red box maybe not that much money did you enjoy the movie ? if yeah great we all forget things its normal dont beat yourself up about it like te guy said money comes and goes but its what you do with it that counts|||when i was 9 i spent all of my birthday money i had just recieved ($60) on bratz dolls. BRATZ DOLLS. everyone had them and thought they were soooo cool, so i bought a ton, and figured out how dumb they were lol. so then i sold them like a year later at a yard sale. so know when i waste money, i think "is this as bad as the bratz doll instance? cause that was pretty bad..." and it usually isnt so i dont worry about it=)|||Give yourself a break or you will spend the rest of your life in misery.|||Money comes and goes, memories last forever|||Yes.





If I had all the money that I've wasted I could buy something more important right now.|||a bit irritated. than i get over it.


that is why i don't spend large quantities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment