Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I asked my wife to do some prostitution because we need the money. So what! Why did she get so mad?

I own her and she do what I tell her.|||You ever thought that maybe she doesn't want to follow in her mother-in-law's footsteps? She's got her own life, you know.|||You are one sick bustard|||you can't own people anymore, that crap was abolished years ago. offer for her to pimp you out|||How about you prostitute your man d**k! Get off your sorry @ss and get a job! Broke Pimp!|||ur a sick prev|||are u mentally challenged?! seriously nobody owns anybody. if u want money so bad go get a ******* job loser. prostitution!!! do u even care for ur wife.|||ya true..she cannot follow your mother


u r so sick..


if u want sell your dic**** and earn little money if any poor person likes it.|||I wonder why you don't become a prostitute if you think it's so lucrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment