Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How mad would you be if you lost some money???

I lost some money yesterday, am i'm so mad.....it was more than a hundred dollars, not sure how to shake it off....I feel terrible knowing that someone else has my money.|||Any critical situation we have to face with daring without taking tenson be sure everything will be alright.|||I would be LIVID|||omg, i would be very mad! i might of even cried! i lost money before too, i hate it|||Dont feel terrible. Think what if someone needy has it and is using it to sustain himself.|||I'd be pretty pissed off especially if it was that much!! Maybe you'll find it yet. Who knows?|||I'd be mad a Hades! But, it was my own stupidity that caused me to lose it. So, rather than really send myself sideways over-the-wall, I'd have to convince myself that someone obviously needed it more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment