Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What should I invest with my money?

Ok, I'm 18 years old and just about to finish my last year of high school. I plan on doing nothing but working all summer and making about 3000-5000. I'll keep working a bit in college and save it for many years. I've got a lot of time obviously. I've heard that gold or silver is rising fast with the government's overspending and whatever. Should I buy a few ounces of gold or should I watch Mad Money or something? What would you do?|||A CD sounds like the best thing from you. Do some homework on that. As for gold, you really can't buy a few ounces with the small amount of money you have. A gold futures contract calls for 100 troy ounces. I suppose you could buy it from someone. You can by GLD as a way to get exposure to gold if you want it. Or you could invest in an index fund if you don't know much about the market.|||I would shop around and find a CD to invest in. The return isn't as good as some other investments but it's more flexible and a guaranteed return.|||Hello,





Allot of people have the same problem as you are experiencing, a good amount of money but don't know where to place it.





I have to confess I was also one of those people.


Until I actively started searching for a good investment opportunity.





After searching for a long period I have found one that suits me well.


I wanted an investment that generates good results without risking to lose all of my money.








if you want you can check out the results my moneymanager has made:








http://greenbackinvestor.blogspot.com/





As you can see my money is working well for me





If you would like to know who he is then you can send a mail (email adress is on the blog)


Then I'll bring you in direct contact with him.





I hope this answer has helped you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment