Saturday, February 4, 2012

If someone buys you a gift, but later wants the money back for it because they are mad at you, should you pay?

My ex-boyfriend bought me a really cute outfit from Wet Seal. Recently, because we are broken up and had an argument, he calls me and tells me to send him his money back for the outfit he bought me or else im going to regret it! He also said he would call the police and ruin my reputation at school. But I really don't care about a "reputation" at my school. Now should I give him back his money for the outfit so he could stop harassing me or what should I do?|||absolutely not. they are being immature **** them that was a GIFT. you didnt make them give it to you|||It depends you have to decide. If he's harrassing you seek for some help. Did he buy you the outfit when you guys were a couple?|||No. Call the cops and tell them the situation if he's harassing you. That way if he calls them on you, he's got no advantage.|||Dude, just give the guy what he wants anything to get you outta that awkward relationship|||no you should not ---- he is being a jerk and he can do nothing that will not make him look stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment