Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Would you be mad if your ex-lover gave you a Macy's gift card with no money in it?

Ok so my ex stopped talking to me as she turned her back on me..


So to get back at her i mailed her a x-mas card %26amp; a Macy's gift card that has no money in it..I told her it had $250..


Is she gonna be mad when she shops for a lot of clothes %26amp; goes to the register %26amp; the gift card has no money?|||Haha, she probably would be, if she was dumb enough not to check it first. That's always the first thing I do. I hope she doesn't, coz that's funny.





I also hope she deserves it. Sounds kinda like she does.|||When she gets it she won't believe it, so she'll check it out, and it'll just further cement her opinion [and rightly so] that you are a CWOT and a twit.


Then she'll have a good laugh with her friends over a latte.


xoxoxoxo|||Well, if your intent was to make her mad, you have probably succeeded. What a childish and ungracious thing to do. There is always a reason that exes are exes.|||Let the childish games begin.|||Smart people tend to work out if it has money before they go to the shop.. i think she'll be pissed if she don't figure it out before then... LOL|||depend son her sense of humor. Personally, I would totally laugh at the fact that you're THAT petty.|||I'm sure she would burst into anger when she found out what have you done.|||ur an @ss

No comments:

Post a Comment