Saturday, February 4, 2012

Praying to saints? I need money I want to pray to saint expedite. I have to pay him or he will get mad? Is he?

Praying to saints? I need money I want to pray to saint expedite. I have to pay him or he will get mad? Is he?


The devil?|||Hey.


First of, don't pray to "the saints", pray to the God who gave His only son to save your life, the One who has always cared about you, before the day you were born 'til this day.


He doesn't want your money, just pray to Him, He will have the answer you are looking for.


Saints, people no different than we are,they don't have any solutions for your problems, look for God,the One and only.


Hope it helps you.Sincerely John.|||No. Saints do not exist so basically you can pray to whomever you like and call it Saint LaLa because all you do is pray to your own mind. It is your subconscious mind that sets things in motion. So no your mind doesn't get mad at you. Unless you believe it does. Like if you prayed to Santeria (aka Vodoo) saints and the collective subconscious already says they do get mad at you. Otherwise no. But you might as well pray to the big guy, better results since it takes more power from your subconscioius. Cheers!|||Saint Expedite? Interesting.





It has been my experience that one has better results getting money by working for it than by praying for it. Prayer MIGHT do it. Work definitely will.|||Well, begging is rude, as is paying some being for their affection (that's almost prostitution), so I'd avoid doing so. That's the Etiquette take on this. I think perhaps you meant to post this in Religion or Mythology.|||St. Expedite helps to get your petitions answered quickly.("Hodie vs. Cras")





For money issues, try St. Cajetan.

No comments:

Post a Comment