Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Will my wife get mad if I ask her for money to buy my g/f a Christmas present?

she wants new boobies, how should I approach the subject?|||So what if she gets mad? You are making an investment in something that will pay off in the long run. Savvy investors are hard to find these days; your wife should be happy.





%26lt;----lost a ton in catnip, viking hats and purple freaking wigs|||That sounds pretty reasonable to me.


You sound like a great boyfriend and husband to me.


But if you are really strapped for cash, you could always get her one of these instead:





http://www.foundshit.com/pictures/funny/�?/a>|||So what if she gets mad? You are making an investment in something that will pay off in the long run. Savvy investors are hard to find these days; your wife should be happy.





%26lt;----lost a ton in AIG|||You should try asking for some hot 3-way action, that way everyone gets a present!

No comments:

Post a Comment