Wednesday, February 8, 2012

If all money made in the USA is legal tender for all bills public and private, why is the IRS mad at me?

I owe 1850 dollars this year. I told them I would deliver it next monday in rolls of pennies, the lady on the phone said I couldn't pay with them. My lawyer says if they refuse them, have the person refusing sign a statement that they refuse my lawful payment. That way I can get away without paying this year. Next year the pennies are loose.|||I've got some old military coupons worth a nickel, to add to your cause.


Are you the guy on the news? lol|||they're not. as usual, you're lying again.





you know, like that story you told where you had fake navy id tags made up so the skanks you cheated on your wives with wouldn't know your real name or unit|||they can sue you over the expense and time involved in counting said monies|||Because they have a right to determine method of payment.





And now I know why we lost.|||I have a friend that hasn't paid taxes since '89. And, now he's on S.S. he just told them each time they called to show him where it says he has to pay. What a country. Can I come along to take pics?? Reed~%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment