Friday, January 27, 2012

Would you lie if you knew you were going to get mad money for it?

If you had to lie to get a lot of money, would you do it?|||Yes. I'd do it, then I'd go back to the person I lied to and give them some of the money I just got.|||money is worthless|||Yes!!!|||Yes...|||why the hell not.|||if i had to hurt my family or my friends then no i wouldn't|||depends who i had to lie to|||yes |||as bad as it sounds, yes i would. But just as long as it didnt get me in a lot of trouble.|||who wouldnt


money is better than respect to me|||nah...


money is worthless if you arent happy.|||Yeah I would do alot of things for money|||NO i am a straigth up guy who doest lie for anyone or anything (exept for adriana lima)








answr mine plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?�?/a>|||Of course!|||hells, i lie all the time, i would do it for free!!! |||Depends On What The Lie Is.|||uh no cause while it would be great to have the money it would probably end up making my life a bit more miserable.|||I'd lie like Pinocchio.

No comments:

Post a Comment