Friday, January 27, 2012

Its a mad mad mad mad "Mad Money" world?

I watch Jim Kramer on" Mad Money "almost every evening. Although I don't watch the market closely I love watching the antics of Jim. He is downright entertaining. What a sense of humor this guy has !, but I seem to detect a cynanism in his tone about making money its as if he detests the idea of focusing ones energy on making money. Am I wrong?|||No, I agree with you. That is why he runs a charitable trust and gives us "normal people" the inside track that someone who knows the stock market can give, but for free. I have no money to invest, but I do listen to his radio show and have seen his TV show. He is smart and funny.|||no|||Probably....if u detect cynanism then u shouldn't watch.|||Jim Kramer is a rambling Idiot. Wow hes got some real loose wires. Oh and yea he has no idea what hes talking about. Total lapse of judgment on MSNBC for letting him on there show.


But if you like him that's cool whatever.|||He may be entertaining but if you check his trade reco's you'll find he's no better than simply throwing darts on the newspaper page of stock listings|||Kramer is entertainment and just leave it at that. Just watch him for entertainment reasons and not for investing reasons.|||Watch him for entertainment, not for investment advice.|||No, you are not wrong. Jim Cramer is wrong!|||I've never noticed the cynicism. He seems to know what he's talking about. I listen to him on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment