Friday, January 27, 2012

How can I get money for a vacation without working mad overtime at work?

I am going on vacation in august and i want to book the trip as soon as possible to get the best rate. I want to know is there any way to get money for a vacation quicker then just working?|||Sell unwanted/unneeded items, like have a garage/yard sale. Sell clothes that are too small to the Salvation Army thrift shops. Just some suggestions.|||I know of a way. It will cost you 5 dollars for me to sell you my idea, though. I am not trying to scam you or anything. I sell my idea all over the world and it truly works. I have made up to 200 dollars in two 3 hour days. Again, I am not trying to scam you. If you mail or paypal me 5 bucks I will give you my idea. The reason I am not giving it away in public is because I don't want everyone to start doing it. It is super simple, in fact, ive been doing in since i was 13 years old.





let me know|||Buy a lottery ticket and pray. Currently the MegaMillions Lottery Jackpot is $190,000,000+.|||You can try using different internet sites, like these ones.





http://www.*************/2015393





http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FrecklezRae





or www.inboxdollars.com





It takes a bit of work, but all three are legit and the referral programs are decent. I just started using CashCrate (the top link) but I have been told that people are known to make a few hundred dollars every month with it. So far it seems pretty good. The last one, inboxdollars, i've been using for a while. It's slow to cash out, but again, the referrals are pretty good.





Besides that, I would say try selling and buying on EBAY. I'm saving for school, so I'm using all of these right now. It's definitely helping me out haha.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment