Friday, January 27, 2012

Mad Money???

is the movie "Mad Money" gud???





Plz help|||Its ok..I was a bit disappointed it wasnt as funny as I thought it would be but dont always trust movie trailers..





$$ $$$ $$ money money money, cash cash thats it. Stealing and having a lil laugh here and there while stealing, pretty much it.





I'd give it a B- for story, A- for acting, and overall a B ;]|||I don't know what "gud" is.|||no, it's lame.





money- waster.|||no it was a total bomb you would be mad to waste your money!|||I loved it!! It was very funny!|||its ****** awsome!.





you should watch it :]|||oh yeah it waz great i saw it today expecally that trailer guy when he got his mug shot he smiles ! hahaha|||"gud" ? (Good)





it was GREAT! Loved it! Well its about money, what else do i need to say?! lol!





I give it two thumbs up!


you should go n check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment