Friday, January 27, 2012

I am selling a 4x4 (gm blazer K-5) it was a project i put mad money into.?

my parents are making me sell my truck0 Dana 44 front, corporate 14 in back. all my money is in the axles and the 12 inch lift. were is the best place to sell something like that. in pa|||Auto trader publishes a 'truck trader' that's sure to get your k-5 noticed. its cheap and will be circulated around your half of the state. its available at most gas stations and party stores and for the amount of offers that you are sure to receive its not a bad price.|||Your best luck will be online message boards or classifieds that specialize in off-roading vehicles. On the regular market, most of the modifications will be ignored, and you will not get nearly as much as you paid for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment