Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think of robbers, who get mad at you for not having enough money for him?

Ive seen two movies where when the robbers rob someone, they get mad at thier victum cuz they aint got a lot of money.|||My wife is a "her".|||"Well, sorry that im actually able to make SOME money and you cant make any..."|||yeah im pretty sure Obama is pretty mad right now...|||I would just laugh at them and I am sure that would be my last laugh|||Thats really stupid.


But in Thieves thats usually not common.( old school) Long time ago thieves actually left most of the stuff. They only took what they needed and once lol in Russia was a story when thief cleaned the floors and washed the dishes lol.


But now all changed. Thieves take all they can.


Life.|||...I kinda'sorta feel sorry for them as "they" go off in the Ambulance with "one" of my new S%26amp;W .500 slugs in them... but by the time "they" get to the Hospital, the .500 will have done it job !|||i think that they are turds..








hey... you asked..|||I'M going to KILL him =D|||Robbers may make it into my house. But they won't make it out of it. lol|||tell them to get a real job, find out how much money you have left when you pay for everything, crooks, hate them

No comments:

Post a Comment