Friday, January 20, 2012

Who is addicted to Jim Kramers Show Mad Money on CNBC?

I am so addicted to his show, and my roomate also. i have made lots of $$ with his advise and now im just trying to spread the word of his great, BOYAA Show! on cnbc ever Tuesday night at 9pm We love it, oh and for the ppl who have myspace, hes on there!|||I LOVE SKEE Daddy!





allot of people don't like him....they buy when he says buy and so on....





He even stated once...If anyone is right 30% of the time your doing alright.





Some people who follow his advice just jump into it without checking out the company and stock and the competition too.





just because he said to buy...or sell does not mean to do it without checking it out first...unless you have knowledge of the comp. %26amp; stock and how it's performing, as well as the sector.|||He is definitely a riot. My wife loves him although I think he's a little bit too theatrical.....





He's a money maker for CNBC that's for sure....|||I do enjoy his theatrics, if you will, but it seems like his advice would only work if your a short term trader. He has the power to fluctuate stocks with his predictions. They did a study on how certain stocks moved depending on his stock analysis and more often than not the stock would move on his call. In essence his stock evaluations can cause over/under priced stocks. Scary if your a long term investor I think. Anyhow I still enjoy his show.....buuuuuu---yaaaaa|||I love that show! Kramer has bee a favorite of mine even before he was sanctioned and kicked off TV for a while. He's hot, smart, rich, and he's almost always right.

No comments:

Post a Comment