Friday, January 27, 2012

Why do people who borrow money get mad and stop speaking when you?

remind them to repay you?|||There are some people who, if you lend them fifty quid and then never hear from them again, it was worth it.|||Guilt feelings and lack of responsibility.|||Because they think you "owe" them for their friendship. I had a guy friend who would pull this same crap with me, and so I just had to stop lending him any money. Every time he asked me, I'd just tell him I didn't have it. He would want to borrow money from ME quick fast and in a hurry, but when I would ask for it back, he'd get upset. Go figure. Yeah, dude I'm just going to give you $100 here and there for the sheer enjoyment I see from your face! -not~|||I know! It amazes me every time, that's why I don't lend out money anymore. They are losers and they should be embarrassed not mad.


They seem to be thinking everybody owes them something.|||ohh i know.





i stoped giving it away.





they feel embarresed and guilty|||It depends on how you remind them a lot of times. If you remind them in a respectful way and, they still get angry at you then they obviously are ungrateful. But if you simply just keep hounding them for money constantly and, rushing them or asking them to completely disregard priorities such as certain bills that can get annoying and you're doing nothing but putting more stress on them.|||They think of the obligation and not the favor. They know in their minds they owe you and don't want to deal with, and if they were responsible to begin with probably wouldn't have needed to borrow the money. This has happened to me too, helped someone out and was treated very nastily for nearly a year until I confronted the person and demanded the repayment. I got the money and then the person was nice again. Strange but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment